for Georgia's Vehicle Emissions Inspection & Maintenance (I/M) Program.
Copies of the following (scans, camera photos, etc., are acceptable but copies must be completely clear and readable):
• Proof of ownership of the vehicle (in the form of a copy of the vehicle’s Georgia registration or renewal notice (current or from last year), copy of on-campus parking permit (must be dated/time-stamped), or the vehicle's Georgia title).
• Proof the vehicle is out of the area. Examples include a vehicle emissions/safety inspection report, traffic citation (parking decals are not acceptable), repair receipt, completed Vehicle Verification Form, or a statement from local, military or campus police/security (as applicable).
• Proof the vehicle owner or driver is out of the area:
• A copy of military orders or a letter from the Supervising Officer on military letterhead.
• A copy of a government-issued photo ID.
• You must include copy of the proxy's drivers license or state ID, if applicable.
Attach Another File
If you need to add any additional documents to your application after it has been submitted, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference your waiver number. It is not necessary to submit a new application for changes, edits or new documents.
As the owner of this vehicle, I certify and represent, under the penalty of law, the information provided herein, and all accompanying documentation supplied with this application, is true, correct and authentic. I understand and acknowledge that submitting false information or fraudulent statements or writings in a matter under the jurisdiction of a state agency is a crime and can result in fines, imprisonment or both (O.C.G.A 16-10-20).
Further, by entering my name in the field below, I certify that I am the person that is the subject of this application, and I fully authorize the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) and Applus Technologies, Inc. to accept it as the equivalent signature for any and all purposes, including civil and criminal enforcement actions.
This site is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
©2022 GEORGIA'S CLEAN AIR FORCE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED